We specialize in quick, professional quality CD duplication, media conversions, and transfer services. At AJ Video Services, we use only the highest quality materials and equipment for your project. Whether you need one copy or a thousand, we guarantee your complete satisfaction. For special order inquiries, call us at (410) 737-0763
- Fast turnaround time!
- RUSH delivery service available
- SAME DAY service available (with few exceptions)
- Convenient pickup and delivery!
- Volume discounts and Bulk rates
- Custom printed CD and DVD stock available!
- Custom labels also available!
- Honest, Knowledgeable & Friendly Service!
Too busy to get out to see us? We can arrange to pick up your project and materials. Get it done fast! Most orders complete within 2-3 business days. 24hr turnaround on short run orders is available(1 Business Day)
- Available same day
- Free Return Shipping/Delivery*
- No risk return shipping
- Convenient Studio location you can visit
- Located just minutes from Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington DC
Dress it up!
- Many packaging options
- Custom On-Disc Printing
- Custom Graphic Design
- Variety of media available
The Right Price! Includes professional grade media and copying service. CD Duplication Single unit pricing includes professional grade media and copying service. Bulk rate discount is available. Have your source material copied to professional grade DVD-R stock. Other quantities available. Ask about our digital conversion services film and slide transfer service! Audio Cassette to CD transfer service!
Our goal is to be your media resource company. You can always rely on us. We understand the media projects you entrust with us are important. We take your patronage seriously and do appreciate customer loyalty as you will appreciate the quality of service provided to you by AJ Video Services.
*Some restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change at any time. Minimum order requirements may apply in some cases. Please call for specific quote and/or price verification. Turn around time depends on number of duplications needed.